What Can TimmiT Do For You?
TimmiT provides assistance in three main areas that frequently overlap and complement each other.
- A request for proposal (RFP) can be daunting for the person preparing the RFP and running the process ("I've never done that before!") and for the organization preparing a proposal in response to the RFP ("What do they really want?"). TimmiT can help with both.
- Editing and writing include researching and preparing reports on technical subjects, editing research papers for publication, and assisting authors who may be working in English as a second language. This crosses into preparation of RFPs and proposals. Technical editing is a TimmiT specialty as these case studies illustrate.
- Technical program management covers a broad spectrum from project management through requirements definition to solution research and implementation. TimmiT's wide expertise in a vast range of technical topics provides a system-wide perspective as expert generalist as these case studies show.
- TimmiT has a network of modern computers and software applications backed up regularly and protected by security software.
- TimmiT can provide you access to our password-protected upload facility and a download facility tailored to your specific project. This avoids sending sensitive files by email.
- TimmiT can provide your deliverables in a wide range of formats including PDF, Word, MP3, XML, and HTML.
- TimmiT has expertise in data conversion and is able to create specialized software applications to meet the requirements of your specific project.
- TimmiT has a network of people across Canada who can be called upon to contribute to solving your specific issue.