What Does TimmiT Do For You?
TimmiT provides assistance in two overlapping and complementary areas.
1. Editing and writing
- editing or writing your report on some technical or business subject
- preparing your request for proposal (RFP) or response to an RFP
- editing your research paper for publication even if you are working in English as a second language (ESL)
2. Procurement assistance
- request for proposal (RFP). An RFP can be daunting for the person writing it: "I've never done that before!" See how TimmiT helps with RFPs.
- response to an RFP. An RFP can also be a challenge for the organization faced with preparing a response (proposal): "What do they really want?" See how TimmiT helps with RFP responses.
- procurement process. Critical parts of a value-driven procurement are the evaluation criteria and the evaluation process. "Is this actually fair?" See how TimmiT helps with RFP evaluations.
- TimmiT is an expert generalist.
- TimmiT has a network of modern computers and software applications backed up regularly and protected by security software.
- TimmiT can provide you access to our password-protected upload facility and a download facility tailored to your specific project. This avoids sending sensitive files by email.
- TimmiT can provide your deliverables in a wide range of formats including PDF, Word, MP3, EPUB, XML, and HTML.
- TimmiT has expertise in data conversion and is able to create specialized software applications to meet the requirements of your specific project.
- TimmiT has a network of people across Canada who can contribute to solving your specific issue.
- TimmiT has fun too! Check out the podcasts.
- TimmiT goes where no one has gone before (lately) and can show you how to get there! Look at the TimmiT History Exploration Notebook.